THANET UNDER 18s PHOTO COMPETITION You have until 20th July to post your pics on @pmhisolate on insta. 1st Prize is £100, 2nd Prize is £50 and 3rd Prize is £25. Post pics, artwork, short vids, poems, spoken word.
- Anyone may enter the competition who is under the age of 18 and also lives in Thanet
- First Prize is £100. Second Prize is £50. Third Prize is £25.
- Closing date for the competition is midnight on Monday 20th July 2020.
- Competition entries must be posted onto the Project MotorHouse Instagram account @pmhisolate.
- Any young person under the age of 18 is free to post images onto @pmhisolate. But young people who live outside Thanet or are friends or relations of Project MotorHouse Trustees or Staff are not eligible for a prize.
- Photographers can enter as many images as they like but are only eligible for one prize.
- By submitting their images, photographers accept that Project MotorHouse are free to use the photographs in an exhibition, in publicity material, in reports to any funders or potential funders of Project MotorHouse, and to feature the images in hoarding panels for public exhibition in Ramsgate.
- Project MotorHouse will only use the first names of young people and an initial if there is more than one entrant with the same name.
- If any images feature an identifiable image of someone under the age of 18, Project MotorHouse will require the permission of the parent or guardian to use the image of the young person featured.
- Judging of the prizes and notification of the winners will take place in August. We will require permission of the parent or guardian to use the winners’ full names.
- Covid 19 permitting, results will be available on @pmhisolate by August 15th. They will also feature on the Project MotorHouse Facebook Page, on Twitter @PMHRamsgate and on our website www.projectmotorhouse.org.uk
- Covid 19 permitting, prizes will be presented at the Ramsgate Festival of Sound on the evening of 12th September.
Our thanks to the Kent Community Foundation for helping to make this possible.